- Library Hours 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Signing out Books and Magazines:
- Four Library Books may be signed out at one time.
- Length of Loan is 2 weeks.
- Renewal up to 3 times.
- Date Due is stamped on back of book. Please check to ensure your book is not overdue.
- Magazines may be borrowed for one week.
- Books and Magazines may be returned by dropping them into the Book Return Slot below the counter.(Note the Yellow Arrow)
- The card catalogue computer is situated by the wall north of the Librarians desk. Look for the card catalogue sign.
- All textbooks, novel study books, and workbooks are signed out from the Library.
- Students are responsible for all textbooks, etc. that are signed out to them. Do not trade or loan your textbooks to your friends. If they lose the book, you are still responsible for finding the book or making payment for a lost book.
- Textbooks will be held back until all books are returned to the Library, or restitution is made.
- The Library has 30 computers for student use.
- Students on spare are welcome to use computers at any time. The exception would be if a class is booked in, or exams are being done on the computers.
- Most Teachers who book the computers, will allow students on spare or from another class , to use any spare computers.
- Only games found on the computer are allowed. No games to be downloaded . No games played during class time, even if you are on a spare. Times allowed are during lunch break, or if your teacher allows you special privileges during class time.
- Students abusing the use of computers may lose their computer privileges.
- No drinks or food by computers.
Food and Drinks:
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the Library.
- However, if you must, leave the beverage or snack on the counter by the entrance door.
- Not allowed in the Library at any time.